Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay you guys, I'm gonna try to post pix of the finished brackets. I set my DSLR to take smallest images it can, since last time I tried to post pix here the system sent error msg. saying "file to large". Okay, if this works it will be a pix of the brackets and one side of my little "shop". as my wife laughingly calls it!

Attachments

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Birch

They look great you did a good job take a candy bar out of the jar as payment :)
Here's a tip for some FREE software that will resize your snapshots on the fly so they will up load/upload quicker, the ones you just posted are 494kb and 594kb in size if you use the program below they can be 23kb in size with almost no lost in the picture.

http://www.irfanview.com

Bj :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shelf brackets

You fellas are very kind. Bob3, I did download the photo program you reccomend. It did funny things in my computer and it was too much of a mind strainer for me. If I can do it the way I did here I'll be okay. If its TOO much trouble to see them the way I send them I'll refrain. My camera will only shoot them just so small and thats it.
I ended up doing them with a pattern and bearing guided bit, BUT I will try a template guide next time. And maybe some better wood.
George-Yeah, ain't that a dandy stove. Its all dirty now. Guy HAD to get it out of his house!! Sold for $2K eight years ago. He only got ten percent of his money back, but.....his wife didn't want "thank stinkin' thing in her new house!". Heh hee....looked lilke it had been used a dozen times or so when I got it.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Birch

Take a peek at the link below ▼
http://www.routerworkshop.com/multipleguides.html

I should say it's Bob & Ricks way :) :)

Bj :)

Birch said:
You fellas are very kind. Bob3, I did download the photo program you reccomend. It did funny things in my computer and it was too much of a mind strainer for me. If I can do it the way I did here I'll be okay. If its TOO much trouble to see them the way I send them I'll refrain. My camera will only shoot them just so small and thats it.
I ended up doing them with a pattern and bearing guided bit, BUT I will try a template guide next time. And maybe some better wood.
George-Yeah, ain't that a dandy stove. Its all dirty now. Guy HAD to get it out of his house!! Sold for $2K eight years ago. He only got ten percent of his money back, but.....his wife didn't want "thank stinkin' thing in her new house!". Heh hee....looked lilke it had been used a dozen times or so when I got it.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.