Router Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Official Greeter
19,753 Posts
I am not aware of any, but you could post in the Lobby and see how many join the party....

Please be aware that not all members read all the posts. Some seem to stick to their area of interest (CNC, templates, jigs, etc)....

·
Registered
21,697 Posts
Hi, we love seeing shop pictures. You can put them in the general woodworking group. If you look to the upper left of the screen, you'll see the NEW button, and just to the right of it, there's a symbol of a bulleted list. Click on that and select a discussion, click on that discussion and you'll see that you can post a new string. Just pick one that seems about right and write your post. Adding pictures is easy too, If you look just below the writing area, you'll see a symbol for a camera, and just to the left of that is a rectangle that represents a photograph. Put the cursor where you want your picture, then drag and drop the picture onto the popup box and press enter. Your picture will then show up where you put it. If you want to mix pictures and text, add a few blank spaces, then place the cursor on the highest blank line. Simpler to do than describe.

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,196 Posts
Is there a thread or category where members post pics of their shop?
We've had a thread for shop photos since 2006 over at Woodworking Talk and I thought we had one here, as well. But we didn't so I started one - Show us your shop!

Let the shop photos begin! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.