Router Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shopsmith OverArm / Pin Router with Bosch Router.

Model 515702 Overarm Router made by Shopsmith, Dayton, Ohio USA. Welded steel base is 19” x 22”. Add your own MDF, laminate, or similar work surface. Adjustable arm height raises to a maximum of about 14” above the base frame. Router chuck to column is also about 14”. A lever with rack and pinion gearing raises and lowers the router on dovetail slide with adjustable gib (to adjust out any slop.) The rack and pinion plunge depth is about 3” and includes an adjustable depth stop. Very Good Used Condition with original paint. New safety shield recently installed.

The included router is a Bosch model 0 60 1905 439. It is rated 115 Volts, 10 Amps, 25,000 RPM. It has a ¼” collet. (A half inch collet is available, but I have never had one.) The adjustable clamping arrangement on the Overarm router will accommodate a larger or a smaller router motors. Very good used condition; Runs Smoothly and offers one of the only bench top overarm routers available. Includes 1 wrench for router, 1 for unit bolts and a 2.5 straight bit from Southeast. May be used with Shopsmith Mark 1V, V or as an independent overarm router setup. No longer sold by Shopsmith..
Buyer to pay shipping on 45 pounds. Unit will be shipped with the column unbolted from the base. I will gladly combine items for lowest cost shipping. I accept PayPal, certified check or postal money order.
Thanks for looking!0:)

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts