Router Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mike.

V-groove or core box bits for insert letters and small diameter straight bits for raised letters?

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I've used an array of bits depending on the look or cut I'm doing. I would have to get my bits and take a picture for you, cuz I'm not as technical or advanced as these other guys. I look at the shape of the bit and go from there. *hanging my head in shame* lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
del,
I have a NEW SignMaker Kit and an extra set of 1 1/2" and 2 1/2" letter/number templates. I also have 2 sets of the 3 needed router bits still in the package. I have the kit and letter templates in the router classified forum for $30.- plus S&H. You can have the 2 sets of extra of router bits for $30.- more. Get it all for $60.- plus S&H, a value well over $125.-. Photos and more info if you want it.
Thanks,
Ed DeCarbo

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Thank you, Richard *blush* Still not as technical and versed in the words of woodworking, and still look at the bits and decide on what look I'm going for. I've picked up a few more technical terms in the past few years... lol but I've had a great deal of help with those on here. :happy:

Reactions: jw2170

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Well, Barb, I think you do just fine. As for help from others I have always considered constructive help a compliment. It indicates the other party considers my abilities and efforts worthy of their assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts