Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I' ve raised the sign making issue previously, particularly the Sign Crafter sold by various outfits. Well, on the promise that the product had been "improved" I bought another one from Rockler. Thats TWO of them now, at $50, including the shipping. I won't go into great detail, but don't waste your money. I DID get the thing to work, AFTER I threw away the end braces/supports and gave up on the "couplers" The rods that are supposed to "lock" the device onto a board are a joke. Essentially what I ended up with are parrallel aluminum tracks that hold the letter templates. I drilled small holes in each of the end frames and simply screw the frame to the workpiece. I made three nice, simple signs with the resulting assembly. Be informed about this product. I would think some of these companies would be ashamed to sell this stuff. Do they ever look to see just how much the product has been "improved?" And of course I am embarrased at being dumb enough to buy it. Twice!! Ha!!
Save your money fellas.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.