Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tools Plus has the Skil RT1322-00 14 Amp Plunge and Fixed Base Router Combo 2hp for $99 and free shipping. I couldn't help myself especially after my wife said 'Why do you need a new router" :love:

LINK

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Looks like a good website they seem to carry just about everything. It says free shipping which is always good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you ever ordered routers from Alibaba? I have found a couple of really amazing routers, however I am pretty afraid to order from there. I have never bought anything from there, so I do not know if it is any kind of reliable. And you know, the offers are just too great, and that actually makes me even more paranoid about it, there has to be some kind of a drity trick in here. I have read a lot of bad and good reviews about this platform, in the end, I understood that I might have some issues while trying to find my package, due to the incredible amount of packages sent to the US.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I stay clear of sites like ALIBABA for lack of trust especially when the offer is too good to be true.

·
Super Moderator
238 Posts
Alibaba is the Chinese version of Ebay.
(and to note the 2nd part of your post; one can never have too many routers).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts