Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, Summer is here and I am out of the shop until October. (I have so many summer activities - camping, bike riding, fishing, yard and garden work, you get the idea - and it makes me look forward to the winter and the cold days - when I can get back into the shop). So, I finished with some small projects with left over lumber. Nothing special just a couple of jewelry boxes for the grand daughters and a cook book holder for the wife. The box with the butterfly is made so you can put different colored yarn in the outline and therefore make the butterfly different colors. All projects included table saw, router table, drill press - plus some elbow grease.

Attachments

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Looking good Larry. Small projects are often the most fun.

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Truly some very special items for, I am sure, two very special ladies. They will be treasured. Very nice detail work on all of them.

·
Retired Moderator
5,688 Posts
Nice work Larry! I am a small project guy and they are my real woodworking purpose. I work just the opposite here, shop in the warmer months and very little shop in the winter.

Hope you enjoy your summer activities.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Well, Summer is here and I am out of the shop until October. (I have so many summer activities - camping, bike riding, fishing, yard and garden work, you get the idea - and it makes me look forward to the winter and the cold days - when I can get back into the shop). So, I finished with some small projects with left over lumber. Nothing special just a couple of jewelry boxes for the grand daughters and a cook book holder for the wife. The box with the butterfly is made so you can put different colored yarn in the outline and therefore make the butterfly different colors. All projects included table saw, router table, drill press - plus some elbow grease.
Nice work Larry. Enjoy your summer and maybe you will get luckly and winter will arrive early. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.