Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Mike
3,959 Posts
This is the newest model Axiom makes.

He ended up buying a 4X8 shopbot to replace it so it is for sale.

Here is a picture of it.

Attachments

Reactions: GioMakserTeam

·
Registered
166 Posts
Do you still have this for sale? I have been thinking about purchasing one and the cost would be better for my first machine. Can I ask why you moved to a larger machine and a different brand? I'm trying to learn!

·
Registered
Mike
3,959 Posts
Mike he contacted me right after he bought the ShopBot but I have not heard from him since then so I don't know if he ever sold the Axiom.

You might send him a PM to see if he still has it. I know a lot of the used machines around Dallas have been on Craigslist and FaceBook Market place for several months.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thank you. I've been toying with purchasing one and suffer the issue of not knowing exactly what to look for and how to evaluate the machines. I want to get a decent machine and play with it but I don't want a piece of junk. I'd rather purchase a used one for my first and as I learn, move into a better machine if needed.

Again, thank you.

·
Registered
Mike
3,959 Posts
You might check Craigslist and FaceBook Marketplace every day to see if anything new is listed. I find that closer to the weekend more are listed.

·
Registered
Mike
3,959 Posts
Paul, he sold this in 2020 and bought a large Shopbot.

I'm from the Dallas area and I've been checking Craigslist and Market Place and haven't seen anything worth having lately.

·
Official Greeter
20,101 Posts
Welcome to the forun, Paul.

·
Official Greeter
20,101 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Chris.

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,361 Posts
I am interested. Do you still have the router?
Paul, he sold this in 2020 and bought a large Shopbot.

I'm from the Dallas area and I've been checking Craigslist and Market Place and haven't seen anything worth having lately.
Looks like this was sold a couple of years ago. This is an old thread.

·
Official Greeter
20,101 Posts
G'day Don, welcome to the forum.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.