Router Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale: Incra ls positioner super system++. I have reached a point in life when i must cease my woodworking hobby, so i am selling my complete 3 year old incra routing top of the line system along with the incra table, and all related tooling. The setup has a jessem router lift and plate for a bosch 1617 (complete bosch kit available with plunge base). Also a set of setting gages. My memory is fading so i do not remember all of the items. I do know that i have over $1500 invested, but am seeking reasonable offers. Buyer must pick up; no shipping. I am located in northeast ohio, near akron, oh.

·
Registered
21,687 Posts
I'm too far away, but want to comment that most power tools and gear sell for about 1/4 to 1/3rd of their new price. I rue the day when I have to shut down my shop. My step daughter said she wanted it, but it will take a sizable truck and a crew to move all of it. Hope you sell it soon.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm too far away, but want to comment that most power tools and gear sell for about 1/4 to 1/3rd of their new price. I rue the day when I have to shut down my shop. My step daughter said she wanted it, but it will take a sizable truck and a crew to move all of it. Hope you sell it soon.
THE INCRA POSITIONER ITEMS ARE SOLD.
RICK

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For sale: Incra ls positioner super system++. I have reached a point in life when i must cease my woodworking hobby, so i am selling my complete 3 year old incra routing top of the line system along with the incra table, and all related tooling. The setup has a jessem router lift and plate for a bosch 1617 (complete bosch kit available with plunge base). Also a set of setting gages. My memory is fading so i do not remember all of the items. I do know that i have over $1500 invested, but am seeking reasonable offers. Buyer must pick up; no shipping. I am located in northeast ohio, near akron, oh.
SOLD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.