Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am a 50 year old retired male registered Nurse who enjoys woodworking, both rough and finish carpentry. But it doesn't stop there, I am very much into electronics, & electrician work, plumbing, heating & cooling, computers & computer repair, higher-end photography ie: weddings, portraits etc. Videography but mainly with the editing process. I enjoy desktop publishing and advertizing.
I hold diplomas in major appliance and tool repair, auto and small engine mechanics, metal fabrication, earth sciences: ( weather studies, geology, archeology.) Before I became an RN in 1986 I was a 11 year journeyman meatcutter.
And for the last two years I have been successful in writing a children's mystery novel. I spend a lot of time as a speaker to various age groups. My father when he was still alive always told me to try and do as much for yourself as you can, which is what he did! "Jack of all trades and master of none!" I believe in education and becoming as much as a master of our surroundings as you can. And to learn as much as you can from other people, as everyone can teach you something that can enrich your life. I am sold on life and all that it can give you! Michael Mansell from the Okanagan valley, BC Canada. :sold:

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome to the routerforum community Michael. You do sound like you have a zest for life. Being 50 and retired already, now you can really enjoy life. There's nothing to hold you back. Again, welcome.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Great you could join us Michael. With all those skills, what are you doing next weekend? There's a lot needs doing around my place.

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Welcome Michael. I dabble in everything as you do. With the US Thanksgiving coming up next Thursday I will be busy cooking and baking. My want list for power tools includes a band saw and a sewing machine... I am bound and determined to make a quilt. I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.