Router Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
enjoy...

2... Volcano in Ethiopia has blue lava apparently due to a high sulphur content
5... San Juan Mountains in Colorado. Chimney Rock is on the left and Courthouse Mountain is on the right.
7... Keyhole Rock at Pfeiffer Beach in Big Sur California provides a beautiful ocean cave sunset photograph.

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: jj777746

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, those photos of yours are real stunning! Great work of arts! I do love the outcome and very colorful. It's even clear and nice shots.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, those photos of yours are real stunning! Great work of arts! I do love the outcome and very colorful. It's even clear and nice shots.
not my photos...
just some, some one, else shared w/ me that I thought were too good not share here...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Boy, do I ever miss the San Juans (#5 & 6). I lived in Durango for a year at a time when I hiked, skied, climbed, or went car camping almost every weekend and fell in love with those craggy peaks. It's too bad the San Juans are such a long drive from SLC!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
enjoy...

2... Volcano in Ethiopia has blue lava apparently due to a high sulphur content
5... San Juan Mountains in Colorado. Chimney Rock is on the left and Courthouse Mountain is on the right.
7... Keyhole Rock at Pfeiffer Beach in Big Sur California provides a beautiful ocean cave sunset photograph.
Brilliant photography Stick.I kept going back for another look.Thanks for sharing.JJ

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
stick, thanks for sharing the pictures. The bike trail reminds me of the Alum Cave trail in the Smokies going up to Mount LeConte.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts