Router Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I better put some stuff in here.

Gary

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
To Seawolf21

The toys are awesome! Makes me wish my kids were little again ... or that they'd hurry up & start having some grandkids for us!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Remarkable!
I was always fascinated by wooden toys.
Those are are genuinely made with love.

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
Just beautiful Gary, perhaps one day you'll do a photo shoot so we can see HOW you make them.

·
Premium Member
1,537 Posts
You did a great job on all the toys. I am sure the toys will bring hours of play enjoyment for the kids playing with them.

·
Retired Moderator
5,688 Posts
WOW Gary, I missed these before, but glad I got to see them now. Awesome job! I need to chase some of these patterns down with to grand boys nipping at my heels now :yes4:

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Gary those are great, you can be proud of them, I should have such talent. Well I will take what I have and try exercising it. Great job!!

Dan I am with you on that one, finally at long last one of the boys will be getting married on June 26th. I know that isn't having grandbabies but it is one step closer that before. His wedding is 14 days offer our wedding June 12th. It will be 38 years that she has put up with me, I am soooo blessed.

To Seawolf21

The toys are awesome! Makes me wish my kids were little again ... or that they'd hurry up & start having some grandkids for us!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great toys. Would love to make some of those. They don't look overly complex like some I've seen. With those, you wouldn't let a kid near. With these, you would just sit back, watch and enjoy their enjoyment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts