Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Trim carpenter
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been watching bits and pieces of Sommerfelds router table video on YouTube. He keeps mentioning the plans to build the table, but I don’t see it anywhere.
Anybody know where to get them?
Thanks

·
Registered
21,703 Posts
They're great for customer service. He was a cabinet maker before starting his company, and his router table technique is elegantly simple. Worth watching by anyone.

·
Official Greeter
19,758 Posts
I believe one of his DVDs shows the making of the table?

I will have to dig out his boxed set and check.

·
Official Greeter
19,758 Posts
Thanks Tom. Saves me going through my library. Had a quick look yesterday, but could not find it.

·
Registered
21,703 Posts
Thanks Tom. Saves me going through my library. Had a quick look yesterday, but could not find it.
You're welcome James. His videos are really great. If I'm going to try something new, or something I haven't done before, I will watch his videos to refresh my memory.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Been watching bits and pieces of Sommerfelds router table video on YouTube. He keeps mentioning the plans to build the table, but I don’t see it anywhere.
Anybody know where to get them?
Thanks
All it is really, is the same as a bathroom sink cabinet with a top that fastens a router to the table. You could easily look up plans to a bathroom sink cabinet and build your own tabletop or purchase a router tabletop to go on bathroom sink cabinet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts