Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having problems uploading pictures?

I cant get pictures to upload today, I even tried to upload the same picture I did yesterday and it failed also. It has to be something with the site.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

·
Official Greeter
18,750 Posts
Hi Danny, do you mean 'download' where you download a picture from your computer to the forum, or 'upload' where you upload a picture from another source to your computer?

What browser are you using?

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Hi Danny, do you mean 'download' where you download a picture from your computer to the forum, or 'upload' where you upload a picture from another source to your computer?

What browser are you using?
drag and drop isn't working...

·
Official Greeter
18,750 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
I can post the link from photobucket and it works , but can't upload directly from my iPad

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
so upload isn't working but download is...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
PDF's drag and drop but nothing else...

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
@Cricket

Are the tech guys working on solving this?

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
Sometimes my picture uploads work sometimes I get an error message. When they don't ,I have to go back and redo them. One or two at a time usually works but over three will not upload. I used to upload 10 at a time.

Herb

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Whoa! It just disappeared!!!
OK; that's interesting. The pics in the field but if i go back to the text field, and add.make a change, the pic deletes itself.
so, once again, 'Testing

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
No luck; the whatsits broken.
Not working for me either ,Dan, can't even upload one picture now. . Probably everyone is gone for the long weekend. Don't blame them.
For me every day is a holiday, for them that work they need the break. Maybe when they get back on Tuesday they will look into it.

Herb

1 - 20 of 43 Posts