Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if the oak park spacer fence will fit on the bench dog pro contractor table. they says it will fit most tables ,i don't know if mine is one.

thanks woodpecker !!!!!!!

·
2,392 Posts
wil141 said:
does anyone know if the oak park spacer fence will fit on the bench dog pro contractor table. they says it will fit most tables ,i don't know if mine is one.

thanks woodpecker !!!!!!!
I think I can safely say "They can be placed on any router table of the type we have been using... horiz. with the router bit going upward from the bottom of the top of the table.

See link and posts documenting such an installation...
http://www.routerforums.com/project...ark-box-jig-non-oak-park-table.html#post39513

All you really do is:
1. Clamp the fence to the top of the table and test it out.
2. One tested and the joints a perfect, drill two holes through the jig for permenent mountings.

Then, whenever you want to use it, slap it on top your table insert mounting bolts and use it!

Simple as that!

They are great and of super quality.

You will like them... I got the set of 3 while on sale.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks bj , you and JOE give me just what i was looking for. great link thanks to cory for putting it out for every one. now to order it , cant wait until i get it. start having fun.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
You're Welcome wil141 for my small late part :) :)

But do buy all 3 of them at one time you will be happy you did also take a hard look at the brass set up bars.

Bj :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.