1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Clever solution Herb.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
What is with this Attached Thumbnails that is being used in the Router Forum lately. I cannot open them.
Using Chrome they are not loading for me so I have to use FireFox and they are loading. There are a lot of problems that have developed lately and I think it is due to either Microsoft updates or hacking in the forum system files.

Reactions: Herb Stoops

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Herb I think the reason these were made reminds us that if we want to make shop time with kids, grand kids and great grand kids fun small modifications like this helps them feel like they can do it so they are more apt to share shop time with you instead of running the streets or wasting time in front of a TV or computer screen.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Nice, Herb. I have some large spring clamps that I bought when I was young and strong that are now an effort to squeeze with one hand. Thanks.

·
Registered
192 Posts
attached uploads

What is with this Attached Thumbnails that is being used in the Router Forum lately. I cannot open them.
Though not very convenient until the powers to be get the problem solved here is a way to see the attachments.

Go to the left and click on the item "View So-and-Sos Uploads"

As I said not very convenient but works.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Nice, simple and elegant solution to getting those larger spring clamps open. I have never had a problem, as I have always had a pretty decent grip strength. However, sometimes it is awkward to get a larger clamp open and into position. This seems to take care of that issue.

Reactions: jj777746

·
Registered
558 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanzee
"Though not very convenient until the powers to be get the problem solved here is a way to see the attachments.

Go to the left and click on the item "View So-and-Sos Uploads"

As I said not very convenient but works."

Thanks Stan for the tip. Sid

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Intersting approach to the clamps. I mash mine down on the bench and so far have been able to hold them open but I see the need for the nuts, particualry when it comes time to release them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts