Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there such a thing like a stainless steel hinge, a small one about 1 inch long with small screws? I am going to make this thing called a "tostonera" and was wondering if stainless steel hinges existed. Click below to see what a "tostonera" looks like. A tostonera is the stuff you use to press plantains to make "tostones". I already have a tostonera but the hinges that I have are all rusted from getting wet all the time. I figure I ask here before I go to the hardware store looking for one. Anybody?

P.S. If you want to look at different pictures of other "tostoneras", just look it up on Google on the images link. Later...

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
This is a response to an old post. I was looking through my new Lee Valley Hardware Catalog and see that they now sell Stainless-Steel Hinges. I remembered this post from a few months ago and thought I'd let anyone know who might be looking that Lee Valley does have them. Check out www.leevalley.com
~Julie~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.