Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
What bit did you use before? I wouldn't be that concerned about trying to match what you have. Since you are building new then they will match each other. I also wouldn't just fix the bottom or top sash I would do both. In the end it will look better and you'll sleep better. As far as MLCS I've never used their sash bits but I have used their rail and stile bits and have absolutely no issues with them, I have three different profiles including a reversible one. I have a set that I bought over 25 years ago and have made raised panels walls as well as cupboard doors and they gave me excellent cuts. I have more than gotten my monies worth. When and if the stop cutting crisp and clean I'll throw them out. There is a reason that they get good reviews from those that own them because they are good. You might want to call them directly to answer your question about the cutting lengths.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.