Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I am the custodian (my deceased fathers router) of a Stanley Router, Mod: H258-X1 on Base: 82902.
My problem is that there are several attachments (looks like guides) that I have know idea on the fitting / using them.
Would anyone be able to assist with providing a copy of Operating Manual etc, to assist with this issue?
I have contacted Stanley Head Office & their reply was that the machine is approx. 30 years old and they cannot help now.

Regards,
Rx

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Rex ~ There are several of us members who own Stanley routers. In my case, I am the custodian of my late father's old dome top router and can tell you that manuals are almost impossible to find. If you type "Stanley" in the Community Search box at the top of the page you will find several threads that address your concerns. Here is a thread that produces some info about the model H258 7/8 HP .... http://www.routerforums.com/introductions/45394-desperately-need-stanley-h258-manual.html Good luck.

Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.