Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have acquired from my father's estate a Stanley No. 10 fixed base router and a No. 42 Staright and Circular guide for this router. Unfortunately, there waere no operating manuals or user guides. I've contacted Stanley and Bosch Tools who acquired Stanley's electric tools but neither could help me.

Can anyone help me to find these guides?

·
Registered
26 Posts
dunmovn said:
I have acquired from my father's estate a Stanley No. 10 fixed base router and a No. 42 Staright and Circular guide for this router. Unfortunately, there waere no operating manuals or user guides. I've contacted Stanley and Bosch Tools who acquired Stanley's electric tools but neither could help me.

Can anyone help me to find these guides?
I hav`nt looked for that model, but was looking for information on an old lathe I was given and found this site you might try.
It`s a facinating site for anyone interested in old woodworking machines.
http://www.owwm.com/

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for that Old Wood Working Machines Web Site! I have an old Delta Machine that was used in my father's business in the 40's and on to cut mortises (Floor Model). I have not been able to find any info or parts to return it to a usable condition. This site looks like what I was looking for.
Leo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.