Router Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi y'all I am kinda sorta maybe new to working lol. I have had jobs in the past where my woodworking skills I learn from my dad made me money from custom van work to antique furniture repair. Then there was a gap for a decade more or less that I did other things to put bread on the table. But a year and a half ago I had a stroke that knock me out of the work force and now I am back to doing a little woodworking to keep me occupy. It is something I can do in my own time in doing and it is something I enjoy.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,359 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: mjadams61

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of us here are retired, have health issues or both. You will find lots of information here and from time to time some humor. Hope you enjoy our company.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome...lots of experience and knowledge in this place...you won't be bored and you'll get plenty of ideas to keep you busy...

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
@mjadams61

Welcome - if you previously made money from your woodworking, then you're well on your way.
Don't consider it "starting anew", consider it returning from a long coffee break.

Lots of folks here with a wealth of knowledge, who are more than willing to help with any questions you might have.

If you go into your profile, feel free to add a first name - yours is currently showing as "n/a". You could also fill in some more information, tools on hand, your location, etc. It'll help others help you knowing what you have at your disposal.

Vince

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
welcome...

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
@mjadams61

Welcome - if you previously made money from your woodworking, then you're well on your way.
Don't consider it "starting anew", consider it returning from a long coffee break.

Lots of folks here with a wealth of knowledge, who are more than willing to help with any questions you might have.

If you go into your profile, feel free to add a first name - yours is currently showing as "n/a". You could also fill in some more information, tools on hand, your location, etc. It'll help others help you knowing what you have at your disposal.

Vince
I agree with Vince. I have never made money doing wood working but I have saved money by doing stuff like building barns and shops. I consider that a form of wood working. Now I make things that make me happy.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,840 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum. Marlin

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Hey guys...
Marlin made money....
that should take care of the tab...