Router Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offering a slightly used (only the 1/2" chisel for for a few mortises in cedar) Steel City 25200 with bit and chisels. Runs fine, just not that interested in mortise joinery. See attached photos.

Too heavy to ship so the buyer needs to be in the Portland, OR area. I'll deliver free within a 100 mile radius.

Current list on this package is in the $350 range and my price $200 firm.

Please respond by email ([email protected]) or to my cell phone +1 503 702 3896.

Jon

Attachments

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price reduction

Offering a slightly used (only the 1/2" chisel for for a few mortises in cedar) Steel City 25200 with bit and chisels. Runs fine, just not that interested in mortise joinery. See attached photos.

Too heavy to ship so the buyer needs to be in the Portland, OR area. I'll deliver free within a 100 mile radius.

Please respond by email ([email protected]) or to my cell phone +1 503 702 3896.

Jon
As I need the space in the shop I am reducing the price to $150. Free delivery within 100 miles of Portland, Oregon is still included but the item is too heavy too ship.

Thanks.
Jon

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Default FURTHER Price reduction on steel city mortiser

Shoot, at $100 it's worth paying the shipping (wouldn't be cheap) on top of it. I was kind of surprised that it didn't sell at $150, and it wasn't badly priced at $200. The Steel City makes a good mortiser. Good luck.
earl
Appreciate the vote. It's still on the shelf.

Agree re shipping costs would be high. Hence the offer for free delivery within 100 miles of Portland, Or. Possible added positive there is of course the potential to meet a fellow woodworker.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steel city mortiser now at habitat for Humanity restore Portland, OR

Jon
Since no one was interested in the package, I've donated it to the local Habitat for Humanity Restore facility in Portland, OR. Any one interested needs to shop there.

Happy New Year
Jon

·
Official Greeter
20,232 Posts
I hope it goes to a good home, Jon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.