Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Good thinking , Al . If you send them to me I shall feel propelled into using for some as yet unimagined project .

Rog

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hi Al , I am in East Anglia , happy to pay postage ; I am thinking I could find something similarly incongruous and send it someone else on the forum and so on , then see what we all managed to make .......

Sounds like a plan to me. Who knows the Rainman might end up with a wingsuit after all !

Rog

·
Registered
322 Posts
Al has very kindly sent me one pair , so I can lie awake at night thinking how to use them !

Not sure if they are actually hinges or a poisoned chalice (!). They have many fine characteristics , so I must be sure not to waste any when I use them.

You guys will be the first to know !

Rog

·
Registered
322 Posts
I think , I think .... They are going to fantastic for something . I have syndicated the insomnia out to one of my friends for the moment . Finishing the windows for my new shed , then got the door ( its going to be a stable or Dutch door ) then clear some space in my brain and get to it !

A man's reach should exceed his grasp .......

Rog

·
Registered
322 Posts
(I think you and I are the only ones who know what this conversation is all about. :jester: )
Come now ! You are exaggerating . It can't be as many as two . Lol .

:moil:

Rog

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.