Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,242 Posts
They look vaguely familiar to me, Al. They may be from a sofa where the back folds flat to make a bed. Hopefully someone can give you the correct answer.

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,242 Posts
Maybe you could make a router table that folds down flat against the wall or end of a bench
You and I are on the same wave length, Al M. BigAlScorpio (confusing responding to two Als) you could make a folding extension leaf for a shop table the would flip up when needed and fold down when not. With a little creative thought you're bound to think of a project. If not pass them on to someone. It would be a shame to dump them, as Jim (chessnut2) said, if you do you'll need them 2 weeks later. :yes4:

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,242 Posts
Al has very kindly sent me one pair , so I can lie awake at night thinking how to use them !

Not sure if they are actually hinges or a poisoned chalice (!).
If I remember correctly, Rog, the pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true! :yes4:

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,242 Posts
I thought the flagon with the dragon had the pellet with the poison ... :)
You're right, Robert, they broke the chalice with palace and replaced it with a flagon with a dragon. The pellet with poison is in the flagon with a dragon, the vessel with a pestle is the brew that is true.

(I think you and I are the only ones who know what this conversation is all about. :jester: )

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,242 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.