Router Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Al has very kindly sent me one pair , so I can lie awake at night thinking how to use them !

Not sure if they are actually hinges or a poisoned chalice (!). They have many fine characteristics , so I must be sure not to waste any when I use them.

You guys will be the first to know !

Rog

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,236 Posts
Al has very kindly sent me one pair , so I can lie awake at night thinking how to use them !

Not sure if they are actually hinges or a poisoned chalice (!).
If I remember correctly, Rog, the pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true! :yes4:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi to all,

Rog, glad to hear they arrived safely as they are delicate! ;)

I think Phil may be wrong in his thinking they won't carry much weight? What do you think Rog, now you have them to see first hand?

Don't forget folks that suggestions for a use are still welcome and it may let Rog get a good nights sleep. ;)

Al

·
Registered
322 Posts
I think , I think .... They are going to fantastic for something . I have syndicated the insomnia out to one of my friends for the moment . Finishing the windows for my new shed , then got the door ( its going to be a stable or Dutch door ) then clear some space in my brain and get to it !

A man's reach should exceed his grasp .......

Rog

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,236 Posts
I thought the flagon with the dragon had the pellet with the poison ... :)
You're right, Robert, they broke the chalice with palace and replaced it with a flagon with a dragon. The pellet with poison is in the flagon with a dragon, the vessel with a pestle is the brew that is true.

(I think you and I are the only ones who know what this conversation is all about. :jester: )

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,236 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
step hinges

Tredd, here they appear to be hinges or step type hinges for hideaway step ...folds out of the way when not needed?

Hi to all,

These hinges are a recent find, and by that I mean I found them, just dumped!

They are super strong and move precisely 90 degrees but I can't see any use for them.

If anyone knows what they are for or needs some let me know, I found 2 pairs.

Anyone wanting them would either have to pick up or pay carriage on them.

Any guesses?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.