Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum and stumbled on this group. I was looking for a router table and found this forum. I don't understand where they get the big bucks for router tables. Nicest unit I saw Friday at a tool show was a Freud that included there own 3 1/2 plunge router for $389. Table alone was $318. I didn't like their plunge router but did not want to spend that money for the table. I ended up buying a Bosch combo kit and looks like I may build my own table.
Bill

·
Retired Moderator
639 Posts
Welcome to the forums Bill! Router tables, router tables, there's so many of them out there. Many different styles to choose from. Just make sure you study all the tables before making the decision to buy one or build one. That's what I did before I made the decision on the one I have. Anyway, have fun making sawdust!

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums btakacs. Glad you stumbled. I agree with Sam on the table decision. It's more fun to build one, but that may not be your style. Good luck on your hunt. Be safe and enjoy.

Dave
the "Doctor"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.