Router Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody.
I've been very bussy the last two years and specialy this whole year.
We moved 250km east with all our things and Animals so we got quite much to organize. Now the most important has been done: the winter is here so Its not nice to go to the roof etc.
Strange how much things you gather to get laying around when you live in one place enough long time (this wasnt to good english. Sorry Guys). We had 10x14m3 &38m3 of truck load.
Now I have very good Shop with A separet painting room. I've still got to insulate it and do some other work there. I can also do paint job in the garage. Originally the garage was about 10x6m but I split it with a wall so now we have one Shop and one garage. There was actually two garages both ca64m3. We split them both so we got A perfect place to our horses and the other part to my painting need.
By moving closer to the Capital friends and relatives I've got A boost of customers. Now Im fully ocupe with work.
This was the explanation why I've been so litle on the forum but I try to be a better person in the future

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
It is good to see you back Esko and your English is still plenty good enough. It is good you have lots of work and we look forward to you spending more time on the forum.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Hey Esko, your English is just fine and we know life get's in the way of the forum sometimes. Good to hear you are busy, and glad the move went well.

Reactions: Tiny

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi guys.
I just sometimes feel so stupid I cant express my self Id whish so instead of
sounding as my self I notice my vocabularity is as plenty as some English dock worker
in the early 1900's with some 800 words but Its great you can read betwene the lines!

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,327 Posts
Esko we can read and understand your posts without difficulty, it's nothing to be concerned about. Just nice to see you back.

Reactions: honesttjohn

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Angie! My wife is a true work horse. She is much more efisent than I am in such work. We made together ca: 3 trips and she performed the rest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts