Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barely used Techno CNC LC4896 Router for sale with 3HP Porter Cable Router, PC interface card and cabling. Works perfectly and I will update and add pictures in the next day or so. This is an American-made machine that works very well. It has T-slots in the table and you can add a vacuum and tool changer later if you need it. Runs on 110 volts so it can go anywhere. This is a full sized 49x96 machine with 11" under the gantry. Ready for pickup in the great state of Texas. Asking $15,000 or best offer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, this includes my copy of Vectric Aspire which sells for $1995. Very good software for CNC work. I am changing what I am asking and will take $12,000 for all- the Techno CNC, controller card for PC, cabling and Aspire software.

·
Premium Member
17,474 Posts
Geez why couldn't you be located in the northern part of Washington . Your a long ways from Canada shipping wise . I googled your CNC after I seen this post and it looks like a fairly heavy duty unit .
May I ask why your selling?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am trying to save space in the shop and am buying a smaller unit to fit. Right now in a 20x30 shop it takes up almost 1/4 of my shop and I'm cramped. The machine is absolutely perfect in working condition.

Jim

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have this machine now on Ebay for sale. Lookup item # 281405055632 entitled, "Techno LC4896 CNC Router" for $10,999. Priced to sell!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts