Router Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone this is builder20. Just signed up look forward to participating on this site. I have been a builder,finish carpenter ,woodworker,for over fourty years. But what I need help on right now is I would like to build the teddy bear rocking chair for my granddaughter,but rocklers no longer carry the patern . So I am asking that anyone that has a set could you make me copy and get with me so I can give you my address ,I am willing to pay for trouble, thank you

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome to these forums, Builder20. Sorry I cannot help with the plans, but it's a good bet somebody will. I sincerely hope you will stick around and contribute as you obviously have a heap of knowledge and experience to share. The guys (and gals) on this site are a very friendly and helpful bunch. It would be great if you could flesh out your personal profile over time, but a good, quick start would be to register your first name and the country you live in. Good luck with the plans!

Reactions: RainMan 2.0

·
Super Moderator
John
6,973 Posts
Bear

Hello and welcome to the router forum
Is this the chair you are looking for, if so i do have the plans in shop but would have look for them been long time since i used them, but i never throw any away so they should still be here some where.
Sorry
I do not think these were from Rockler think the plans are from woodsmith mag

·
Registered
22,020 Posts
Those are neat chairs. Great Christmas present for kiddos. Welcome to the Forum Builder20. Don't foget to fill in your profile, or at least include a first name. Looking forward to your posts with all that experience.

·
Registered
Theo
7,195 Posts
Reactions: Herb Stoops

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We have 11 grandkids so I won't be making these but I like the idea (or 12, not sure... lost count somewhere around 10).

David

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi John this is tim I may have already talked to but I think my I pad is about had it. If you can get that rocking chair print to me i. Would appreciate it I can't find a new one thanks

·
Super Moderator
John
6,973 Posts
Plans

Hi John this is tim I may have already talked to but I think my I pad is about had it. If you can get that rocking chair print to me i. Would appreciate it I can't find a new one thanks
Tim
Check your private messages ( PM’s)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.