Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year I made all the members of the woodworking group a bow sander for the spirit of the holidays.
I will let the pictures tell the story.
they were made from mnaple and an old poplar plank I had laying around. the first picture is what was left of the plank. The sandin belts were from WoodWorkers Supply, Kingspor.
Herb

Attachments

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And some more;

Attachments

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And More

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
way to go Herb....

·
Registered
17,393 Posts
Very nice work Herb . I had to wait till the end to understand what they were . Look like they would come in very handy to some lucky recipients ;)

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,167 Posts
Very nice Herb.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Cool!!

HJ

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Herb,

You're making me wish that I was a member of your club. You had better hope that the club won't grow much larger, or your Santa projects will need to start production in July.

Some great work, again this year.

Charley

·
Registered
Paul
1,836 Posts
Nice work, Herb. I could use one to sand a pedestal base that I've been thinking of refinishing.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Outstanding as always, Herb.

You have some very lucky club members. You have done some great items over the past couple of years. I can only guess what you get in return from the other club members. If they are anything like you, then, I'm sure you have some really neat items in return.

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Outstanding as always, Herb.

You have some very lucky club members. You have done some great items over the past couple of years. I can only guess what you get in return from the other club members. If they are anything like you, then, I'm sure you have some really neat items in return.
LOL, I have been trying to inspire them,Bill, but haven't made it yet. I do benefit from free veneer, lumber,used tools ,and hardware etc. from time to time just from belonging to the club. plus it is a good place to dispose of unused items in the shop and find a new home for them.
@CharleyL With all your experience and woodworking knowledge you would make a good addition to our club.

Herb

·
Registered
882 Posts
What a kind gesture. Captures the spirit of the season. You are very generous not only with material things but also with your time. Thank you for sharing and inspiring us - and for introducing me to a tool that I had never seen. I always just stretched the paper between my (now arthritic) hands. I'll make one!

·
Registered
17,393 Posts
What a kind gesture. Captures the spirit of the season. You are very generous not only with material things but also with your time. Thank you for sharing and inspiring us - and for introducing me to a tool that I had never seen
I couldn't have said it better myself Ray. Gotta love Herb , the mans got a big heart. ;)

That looked like a lot of work IMO

Reactions: old55
1 - 20 of 20 Posts