Router Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
@Cherryville Chuck I believe that it was you who asked me if the motor was direct drive or not. I have been scouring the internet and came across some posts and pictures. I think that the belt may be concealed under the motor housing. From what I see in this photo anyway

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
Here is a sight, ereplacement parts, and list of parts for your saw. The nut is part number 177 for 14.03 and the washer is part number 176 for 2.99.
https://www.ereplacementparts.com/delta-34670-type-inch-table-saw-parts-c-3275_3334_7069.html
Are you referring to the arbor washer and nut. If so, part number 176 is described as a seat and is no longer available. Could it be part number 178 instead ($2.99). And, it just occurred to me that I was on this site earlier today and saw the very same parts. When I click on the part details I am shown a list of compatible machines (see attached screenshot). I do not see mine listed there (36-320C). Not to say that it might not work. I just want to be sure before placing my order. Perhaps, I should contact them.

Thank you so much for taking the time to research this for me. I really appreciate it. Peter

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I recently got rid of a Ryobi portable table saw. I got up this morning wondering if I had thrown out all the nuts and bolts that were removed when I dismantled the thing. I rummaged through the trash bin in the garage and lo and behold I came across what appears to be the arbor washer and nut that held the blade down on the Ryobi. Now let's see if they are compatible with this Delta that I inherited

Attachments

·
Registered
Paul
1,834 Posts
Peter if the outside size of the washer is the same as the outside size of the arbor I would use it. Slide the washer on without a blade and see.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Peter if the outside size of the washer is the same as the outside size of the arbor I would use it. Slide the washer on without a blade and see.
Hello TenGees. Thank you for chiming in. I have installed the arbor washer and tightened down the nut. Made a few test cuts and all appears to be fine for the time being. I have attached what the arbor and flat washer looked like before use. I hope that the flat washer is large enough. I know that the arbor washer seemed to fit properly against it. Blade first / washer / then flanged arbor washer / followed by nut.

Attachments

41 - 46 of 46 Posts