Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Reactions: paduke and DaninVan

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
But I didn't see Mel Brooks, Madeline Kahn or Dom Deluise anywhere.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Very interesting but I don't think I understand what the significance of relative width of the colored columns. Maybe I just missed it somewhere.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
That's only a measly 4000 yrs. What about pre history, the Pleistocene, Mesoproterozoic, Eoarchean 4.4billion yrs? How many know where the oldest rocks are, exposed or not? What about the newest?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Fantastic, Stick, thanks for posting the link. I downloaded the file n case I can figure out how to print it out for less than they charge for a print. I'd love to put it up in my living room.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's only a measly 4000 yrs. What about pre history, the Pleistocene, Mesoproterozoic, Eoarchean 4.4billion yrs? How many know where the oldest rocks are, exposed or not? What about the newest?
this????

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
you older than the chart ???...
was Alice your sister???... wife ???...

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
There see that's what I'm talking about, it's kinda mostly right there not all though on the cute image thingy. Regarding my age, yeah, I more or less alluded to it in a previous post, my species has hang time.

Not that it matters in the long run, but Lilith was my 1st humaniform wife thing, what a babe, but a smidge psychotic, being dumped by that upstart ... Adam ... Adam something. What do you guys call it, damaged goods? It consumed her; she went way dark pitching fits, growing horns, some would say EEW, horns on a female come on! But she rocked it.

My oldest memory, pretty funny, Geeze Louise so long ago; you know what I mean Stick, your pic says your clock has been rewound A LOT yeah! Anyway, I remember Precambrian swamp somewhere west of the Pan African sutures; Steve and I were ambling along in the muck probing and such the way pseudopods have want when Steve forms an extra pod in front of me and says "Hold on there big fella" He then adjusts to indicate a series of bubbles emanating from the muck ahead of us. Are you going to eat that? Now I had osmosed the methane 2 feet back, so I said Nah help yourself Hoss I'm about to bloat and float away. Steve injects several podia into the muck and about 3 seconds into the osmosis all podia invert like a lightning strike and he sneezes so hard like 60 podia shoot out from all sides and expose maybe half his Eukaryotes.

Haaa good times!

·
Official Greeter
18,753 Posts

Not that it matters in the long run, but Lilith was my 1st humaniform wife thing, what a babe, but a smidge psychotic, being dumped by that upstart ... Adam ... Adam something.
That is why Frasier's first wife was called Lilith....LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts