Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, it’s soup! Another Prof. Henry Mechanical Marvel makes its debut.Take a look at the amazing restoration of this sought after collectible. (Actually, this is what happens when find a groovy antique box in your mother-in-law’s attic.) Enjoy.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Entertaining as always Oliver.

Reactions: Herb Stoops

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Each new thing-a-ma-jiggy is more entertaining and amazing than the last...now it all makes sense...

Reactions: Herb Stoops

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Each new thing-a-ma-jiggy is more entertaining and amazing than the last...now it all makes sense...
Wait, something makes sense? I must be slipping. I pride myself on making non-sensical and silly things.

·
Premium Member
20,480 Posts
I think it is amazing that Madame Zola had the presience to foretel the existance of Google so many decades, even before it was a twinkle in Al Gore's eye. Love it. I figured the mechanism had to display something interesting through an opening. Way WAY COOL!

·
Premium Member
Retired since June 2000
15,059 Posts
Another gem Oliver.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Another good one Prof.

·
Registered
Mike
3,843 Posts
Interesting project and a great video to show us the inner workings of this marvelous restoration. It looked just like an old box to me!

·
Registered
Paul
2,009 Posts
Hahaha, she's a beauty, Oliver. I love your 'silent era' style video. Both are very creative.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts