Router Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite frankly, the "F" word can be the ONLY word in the English language that accurately describes some situations . . .

The word is 'FEAR' of course!
What in the world were you thinking?
Sometimes I worry . . .

Attachments

K

·
0 Posts
Hey Sticks, I like those - especially the first with the lion between the fellow and his gun. Malcolm / Kentucky USA

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
How can you not love the Minions?

Reactions: jw2170

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I think my favourite is the new roof parking lot. I do see a couple of downsides to it, however, not the least of which would be a somewhat leaky roof should it happen to rain.

But I do have to wonder just how one would manage to park the car - with so little apparent damage - in such a precarious location. Carefully, I presume.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think my favourite is the new roof parking lot. I do see a couple of downsides to it, however, not the least of which would be a somewhat leaky roof should it happen to rain.

But I do have to wonder just how one would manage to park the car - with so little apparent damage - in such a precarious location. Carefully, I presume.
air mobile..
the driver is a helo driver too...

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
So a while ago I was amusing myself with a photo of an American Alligator and I said it was an Aussi Crock, the reason I did that is that I did not want to frighten you all and keep you awake at night, anyway I got over that so here's a photo of a Baby Aussi Crock, we are too scared to take photos of the big ones. N

Attachments

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
That's one big f..f..f...fearsome lizard.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So a while ago I was amusing myself with a photo of an American Alligator and I said it was an Aussi Crock, the reason I did that is that I did not want to frighten you all and keep you awake at night, anyway I got over that so here's a photo of a Baby Aussi Crock, we are too scared to take photos of the big ones. N
ahhhh man...
look at all that lunch, boots, belts and wallets...

Reactions: neville9999

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
@neville9999

so where ya been dude???
I've been in Melbourne Victoria for some time so away from my workshop but yesterday I did a run on the Hume Hwy, its a dual road from Melbourne to Sydney so I went 900klms Sunday with the car on the cruise control set at 110, back in Sydney now and will be for a while. And about your comment then I remember the line from Jeremiah Johnson, so I will catch you anouther one when your finished skinning this one. N

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I've been in Melbourne Victoria for some time so away from my workshop but yesterday I did a run on the Hume Hwy, its a dual road from Melbourne to Sydney so I went 900klms Sunday with the car on the cruise control set at 110, back in Sydney now and will be for a while. And about your comment then I remember the line from Jeremiah Johnson, so I will catch you anouther one when your finished skinning this one. N
Playing "Road Warrior"?:wink:

Good to see you back Neville. How's the lathe coming along?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Playing "Road Warrior"?:wink:

Good to see you back Neville. How's the lathe coming along?
I gad to go to Victoria for a while so everything I am doing is behind, I'm back so I have a lot to do to catch up. I don't mind seeing the big crock tied up in a tree but I would not be happy to see it walking towards me. N

1 - 14 of 14 Posts