Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Mike, all members can use this when they feel it is warranted. It allows you to leave a comment for the member to see. If you like a post you can just click on the like button on the right of any post; this is a nice tool Cricket added.

The stars under a persons name relates to how many posts they have made.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry Mike, I meant all the way at the bottom, there's the dot, the star, and the exclamation point

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Yes Mike, I answered about the star you asked about and just included an explanation of the other stars.

Reactions: mbar57

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
What? Where??
"I protest; Mike's got extra features on his..." ;)
yur not paying attention, again... Dan...
you have one too only it isn't gold like everybody else...
it's kinda sludgy color...

Reactions: mbar57

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
I'm not paying attention either because the only star's I see are the one's for the amount of posts .
At the bottom there's a green dot ,an icon of a person with a plus sign and a red flag ?
Maybe it's an Ipad thing ?

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Oooops! Rick has a red flag! What did he do this time?

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
So, what does a blue star mean?
That you are sad or what?

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Reactions: ksidwy and old55

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
or shelves, drawers, work bench, wall cabs, and, and. and...
Let's see if we can get this right!

Rick needs to build his shelves to get the junk out of the way so he can get the ceiling up and insulated....

Then he needs to make the drawers for the workbench...

Then he needs to insulate the walls, so he can work in the shop this winter building his router table...

Now, if he builds the shelves then he will have to take them down to insulate...

If he builds the drawers for the workbench it will be too heavy to move to insulate...

What a conundrum! Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Solution; move everything out and get the ceiling done, insulate, build shelves, drawers, and router table. Alternately, move everything to one side of the shop, do the ceiling and the walls, make the shelves and arrange that side of the shop, then, move everything to that side and do the other.

Who wants to start the pool?>:)>:)>:)

Bill

1 - 20 of 49 Posts