Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a strange visitor arrive at my shop. He’s friendly but just a bit odd as you’ll understand when you watch the video. I’m not sure what he really is, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated. He doesn’t even have a name yet. He told me his real name but I can’t pronounce it. I need something shorter and easier to remember. If you think back to my teaser posts you’ll recognize all the parts which admittedly may have been rotated to confuse the issue. :wink:

·
Registered
17,408 Posts
Very clever Oliver , I love animatronics . Well it may not be powered but it could be .
The first name that come to me was "Gizmo" :)

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Outstanding as always, Oliver. Another fun, entertaining project.

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Reactions: jw2170 and kp91

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Another wonderful creation Oliver. Great idea, and works terrifically.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Grrrrrrr.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Now that is so cute. Thank you for the smile this morning I needed it. I never would have guess this little guys was what was coming. You are very talented and extremely special. Thank you again.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Oliver does it again! Please keep them coming. Always fun and entertaining.

·
Premium Member
19,028 Posts
Quix Zizzy, Quix for short, comes to mind because it has all kinds of odd letters. And it somehow fits with the guy on the left in the video. That would put him into the Zizzy clan, which is fodder for lots of fun dialog. Fun project, nice video. Definitely grandchildren bait. If you ever get out near Apple Valley, contact me. I'll drive you around and treat you to a great--that's GREAT--Mexican dinner.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Great piece Ollie!!!!! The application of cabling is an advancement from levers and cams for motion. You manage to keep finding challenges as you pursue your art. As I plod along developing the art of the limber jack you provide me with inspiration Again Well done

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
How bout calling him Stickie.

HJ

Reactions: RainMan 2.0

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Reactions: honesttjohn

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
and we can change HJ to JB... John Boy...
I can think of worse things to be called.

HJ

Ollie and Stickie ...... watch out America's Got Talent

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Whatcha think, Ollie??

HJ

1 - 20 of 25 Posts