Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phew! My latest project is finally done after working on it for 51 days and over 140 hours. I told you in my teasers that this one has a surprise and hopefully you won't be disappointed. Now you'll finally know what the outhouse and those mechanics is all about.

And, of course, there is a PDF attached or those wanting to see more photos and understand how it was made. This project took a lot of intense small detail work but I'm happy with the result and hope you enjoy it too.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Holy sh*t!!!

Oliver...I'm speechless :surprise:

Now that I've gotten back up off the floor, did you use Fimo for the modeling (Bert and Bob)?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Gobsmacked! that is awesome. You definately got a funny bone somewhere in your body Oliver.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Really really cool Ollie. Painting alone would have tried my patience.

HJ

·
Super Moderator
6,795 Posts
:) Oliver you are an outstanding artist, great work, love it.

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now that I've gotten back up off the floor, did you use Fimo for the modeling (Bert and Bob)?
I used SuperSculpey for the figures and a combination of Sculpey and Milliput for the tree. SuperSculpey (like FIMO) is a heat-hardening polymer clay and Milliput is a two-part self hardening modeling compound. There are more details about the sculpting process for Bert and Bob in the PDF.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Simply outside the realm of my imagination! Well conceived and executed . . . Clever just doesn't begin to describe!

Reactions: Roy Drake

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
You're in a league of your own Oliver!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Surprised...? Understatnement...!

Unfreakin-believable...you have got to turn off your idea generator or it will explode in a puff of purple smoke like the commercial... :)

Outstanding...

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
As always Oliver, you defy description. Extremely awesome. Not enough adjectives to express your work.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Holy sh*t!!!

Oliver...I'm speechless :surprise:

thanks for taking care of the compliments..

·
Registered
762 Posts
Oliver this is totally awesome. The detail in this is unbelievable. You are blessed to have so much creative genius to dream up these projects PLUS the extraordinary skill required to execute them. My hat is off to you.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Oliver you make me feel [as they say] uncomfortable. You are so good and I am so bad. :crying:

I laughed so hard when that tree fell.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Truly neat Oliver.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Oliver, I have no words.... truly outstanding!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts