for them maybe...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
ouch!!!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Whoever makes the tires on that bike, I gotta get some for my car from that manufacturer.

Reactions: RÖENTGEEP

·
Registered
Theo
6,932 Posts
You check out the leg muscles of the one peddling? They need to ban videos like this. If any of the motorcycle morons sees it they'll think they can do it too, and try on public roads. Saw one of those idiots the other day, leading a pack of other motorcycle riders, standing on the back of his cycle, doing a wheelie, at 55. All it would take would be one stone or something on the road, and he's toast, and a good portion of his pack.

·
Official Greeter
18,750 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Theo - that's Darwin at work again. It would thin out the gene pool.

Along those same lines, in PA there used to be a motorcycle helmet law then the bikers lobbied Harrisburg and got it repealed. Now consider, I'm driving down the road in a reinforced steel cage that has been crash tested, surrounded by air bags. Police set up checkpoints on roads and check cars going by and do ticket anyone who does not have his or her seat belt fastened. There are signs on highways that read "Click it or ticket". But, any idiot can ride his motorcycle without a helmet and there's no law against it. You see them all the time. Occasionally, I read about motorcycle accidents where the rider suffered severe head injuries or was killed due to head injuries. Makes no difference. There are times when I feel like I just fell down the rabbit hole.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Some of the girls in that act appear to be maybe 10-12 years old so I have to question the ethics of it since they would be too young to advocate for themselves. The Chinese have a terrible record for safety and health and well being. No question that they are talented though.

·
Registered
Theo
6,932 Posts
Theo - that's Darwin at work again. It would thin out the gene pool.

Along those same lines, in PA there used to be a motorcycle helmet law then the bikers lobbied Harrisburg and got it repealed. Now consider, I'm driving down the road in a reinforced steel cage that has been crash tested, surrounded by air bags. Police set up checkpoints on roads and check cars going by and do ticket anyone who does not have his or her seat belt fastened. There are signs on highways that read "Click it or ticket". But, any idiot can ride his motorcycle without a helmet and there's no law against it. You see them all the time. Occasionally, I read about motorcycle accidents where the rider suffered severe head injuries or was killed due to head injuries. Makes no difference. There are times when I feel like I just fell down the rabbit hole.
Good old Darwin. Read a few years back where a bunch of motorcycle riders were lobbying for a no helmet law. One of the bikers tipped his bike over, at around 2-3 mph. No helmet, hit his head on the pavement, killed him. Read about a guy who hit a tree at about 100 mph, split his helmet, killed him. Then out of the woodwork came all sorts of morons crying out that his helmet didn't protect him, so why have them. The totally failed to mention the fact he hit a tree head first at excessive speed - they sounded like they were politicians.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Theo, If politicians would start hitting trees head on I'd be happy to plant forests.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts