Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lady called and said I did a couple cottage signs for her family a while back and wanted a matching one for her family's lake house. I had a rough sawn board (I think it's maple of some kind) sitting around so a little skimming, cutting, and a once over with the ROS left it ready for 4 coats of spar for outside use. Measures 24 x 10.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
Lady called and said I did a couple cottage signs for her family a while back and wanted a matching one for her family's lake house. I had a rough sawn board (I think it's maple of some kind) sitting around so a little skimming, cutting, and a once over with the ROS left it ready for 4 coats of spar for outside use. Measures 24 x 10.
When the finish went on it resembles a pine board. Looks good as usual.
Herb

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Very nice, John...bet it feels good to have people come back for more...!

Reactions: honesttjohn

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
Mike
3,959 Posts
You have had a good portion of projects done for repeat customers, that speaks for the quality of the items they receive from you.

This one, just a simple basic text sign, was exactly what the customer wanted and received.

Now on to bigger and better things.

Reactions: honesttjohn
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.