Router Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
If you like Lynyrd Skynyrd even a little bit then watch the entire concert of the original band in 1975 at the Winterland on Youtube. You won't be disappointed. I've watched it twice now since I discovered it a few months ago.

Another one I discovered a while back on you tube was Roger Waters Live in the Flesh from 2000 at the Rose Garden in Portland. I just went there to make sure I got the name right and spent 40 minutes listening to it again. (Only part of it. It's fairly long)

·
Official Greeter
18,753 Posts
I play a lot more of "The Stones", now than I ever did back then....But still cannot beat Classical.....or C&W.......or Bluegrass.......(bit of a mix, right?)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Throw the drive on random, boost the volume and enjoy. Blew my socks off when Gene Autry came on after the Stones.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have always been a fan of original Lynard Skynard, Second Helping is my favorite album. For those that like southern rock, check out Blackberry Smoke. They hail from Georgia. Just like Skynard, you gotta crank it up. I saw them in concert 2 years ago and these guys are the real deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts