Router Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, nothing got completed, (yesterday my cousins neighbor cut me off & today I had a sinus attack) but here's the stack that got worked on. Most are the examples of my sign shapes showing the actual size so people can see what theirs will look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,195 Posts
Am I seeing things, Barb? You said you were in Michigan and yet I swear I see a Welcome sign in the stack that says "Aloha" and has a palm tree on it. Boy, this global warming thing is really making changes. :laugh:

Nice work, you've been busy.

Reactions: OutoftheWoodwork

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: Oliver I was playing with designs and came up with the aloha one. (For those who have a tropical theme in their house.)

Started coloring the lettering last night on these.

·
Registered
Paul
1,863 Posts
Someone has been busy. I've had a cold for a few days and can't get motivated. Keep it up, Barb, they're looking good.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Have you given thought to offering through Ebay? The "if it fits, it ships" PO boxs could be used ....

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Feel better, Paul. I was sick my entire birthday weekend. Miserable. And thank you. Gonna go pick up some acrylic paint after work and see what I can accomplish tonight in coloring some of them (that need it)

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Etsy.com is another avenue. It's a site kind of like Ebay, except mainly for crafts.
Not right now, Jim. We'll see what happens later down the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts