Router Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Great pictures, but I had to LOL at the stuff about the "prototype F/A-37". It's a prop from a bad movie about 10 years ago, and the "pilot" pictured is actress Jessica Biel! Does make you wonder how much of the other information in the PDF is inaccurate.

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're spot on Andy, I just received the following email from one of my many American friends:

Hi Harry.. some body is teasing ya Harry.... I fell for those pictures of that dam fancy plane several years ago... it's not real.. Google. F/A 37... and you will get the real story about it.. it was just a movie prop and the female pilot, Kara Wade... is just a character played by an actress named Jessica Beal. .. Google that and you will end up at the same story about that fake plane
. Hahahah... it was a believable picture though.. with all the futuristic flying crap we got flitting around the sky's today. ... just don't want ya to be sucked in again on that plane... hope ya are.feeling good, Harry.

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
Yes I was duped to and thought holy smokes , what a wicked jet !
Then I googled it and the bad memories of the movie came back lol . When I first looked at the jet, my first concern was that metal cowl at the rear top of the canopy , I immediately thought , how's that piece of titanium going to take a wind speed of Mach four the way it sits?
Anyways it was an interesting post anyways Harry . Your keeping us on our toes

·
Registered
577 Posts
Still, some great pictures of impressive ships at sea. Apparently the stuff about USS New York is roughly correct, though she contains 7.5 tons of steel from the WTC and not 24 tons as stated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts