Router Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am semi-retired from teaching and have been a woodworker for some years. Now that I have more time I am planning on spending a lot of it on woodworking. I have done very basic work with a router and have been leery about tackling anything more difficult as my knowledge is very limiited. I see the tremendous potential in their use and want to start using them more and was glad to stumble on this forum where I hope to get some ideas and answers to some of my questions.
Thumbs

·
2,392 Posts
thumbs said:
Am semi-retired from teaching and have been a woodworker for some years. Now that I have more time I am planning on spending a lot of it on woodworking. I have done very basic work with a router and have been leery about tackling anything more difficult as my knowledge is very limiited. I see the tremendous potential in their use and want to start using them more and was glad to stumble on this forum where I hope to get some ideas and answers to some of my questions.
Thumbs
W e l c o m e . . A b o a r d !!

Ask and you shall receive! :) :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
welcome aboard all new guys,, This is a great site, and can be used to find answers to just about any guestion you can think to ask,, They are great great peaple in here semi47 out of maine

·
Retired Moderator
5,688 Posts
Welcome thumbs......

You have come to the right place to get answers to your questons. Look forward to seeing more of you on the forums.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Welcome to our community of woodworkers. Even tho this forum is called RouterForums we have a variety of boards to read and to post to. You may have a favorite, but I check for all new posts, so I won't miss anything. So now that you are semi-retired, get to the shop and make some chips and do it "SAFELY". Participate when you can. This is a friendly forum.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Welcome to the forum and a big thumbs up to you. (Sorry... couldn't resist)
Don't be shy about asking questions. The only dumb questions are the ones not asked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts