Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all I moved from Scotland to Western Australia 38 years ago. I had completed my apprenticeship in carpentry and joinery then entered the teaching profession teaching technical skills. After 30 years in schools I resigned and started my cabinet making business which lasted for 15 years then came the big retirement at 67 and that was four years ago. When I had my cabinet making business I conducted a 'School of Routing' over a period of 10 years. I have been continually demonstrating the router at various wood shows throughout Australia for the past seven years (now also retired from demonstrations) I am in the process of putting together some of my experiences with the router(Not an easy job to write about, it is easier to demonstrate) As you can see from my name I do use the template guides a great deal to complete a number of projects. In fact I would use the router table 10% of the time and the plunge mode 90% of the time.
Tom

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
Nice to hear from you template tom, look forward to sharing router stories on routerforums.com. thanks for joining

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Hi Tom glad to see you have joined.

Looking forward to reading your posts and sharing your wealth of woodworking knowledge.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums John. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts