Router Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tool Orbit! Any one heard or bought from these folks? They have a JET 6" jointer for $811.00 shipped to my house. That is about $100 less than I have found it else where. Your input needed.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
me too...
There are negative reviews that are operator error excuses and there are reviews like shipping that are no fault of the person giving the reviews .
I read bad reviews and most people do, to determine if they are about quality, misuse, not what expected, shipping, comparison to an item they already have,etc.

I read the good reviews to determine how long someone has had or used the item and how well it held up or did what it was supposed to, also the level of experience of the reviewer..

Do you think that companies have teams of employees who just write reviews? :grin::grin:

Herb

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Reactions: Shop guy

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought it might be to good to be true. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
This is one of the many benefits of the forums: getting information about companies from your friends. Any company can have a problem with an order but when they do not sort it out it is useful to know about it. Any of the companies I have contacted for members have always gone above and beyond to make things right.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is one of the many benefits of the forums: getting information about companies from your friends. Any company can have a problem with an order but when they do not sort it out it is useful to know about it. Any of the companies I have contacted for members have always gone above and beyond to make things right.
I agree Mike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts