Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's a sad statement to make however there are likely to be a lot of tools for sale due to Coronavirus related job losses. I started watching Craig's List more closely and found an Onieda Deluxe Dust Deputy 2.5", 5 Gal still sealed in the box for $25. A young college educated couple both working in management, 2 kids, living in a very nice home with 2 fairly new cars; both lost their jobs in the same week. They were selling everything that wasn't essential hoping to make it through the pandemic and get back to work.

NOTE: When I picked up this item, I wore rubber gloves, disposed of box and wiped down all of the parts with Clorox before assembling.

Attachments

·
Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
In times like this, for those who can afford it, you might want to think about paying a little more than "fire sale" asking price to help those harder hit by this meltdown.
Very good idea.

Reactions: jj777746

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a sad statement to make however there are likely to be a lot of tools for sale due to Coronavirus related job losses. I started watching Craig's List more closely and found an Onieda Deluxe Dust Deputy 2.5", 5 Gal still sealed in the box for $25. A young college educated couple both working in management, 2 kids, living in a very nice home with 2 fairly new cars; both lost their jobs in the same week. They were selling everything that wasn't essential hoping to make it through the pandemic and get back to work.

NOTE: When I picked up this item, I wore rubber gloves, disposed of box and wiped down all of the parts with Clorox before assembling.
I didn't mention in the original post, I actually gave them a $50 bill. They wouldn't take it, so I just walked off. Still half price at $50!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts