Bj :)

Attachments

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Teo

Thanks
It's not my own design. I coped it from one I saw on the WWW .if I recall it was from Picks ,no plans just the picture ..

========

Excellent work Bob.....I have never seen a box like this.where did you get the plans for it or is it you own design?
Teo

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Dave

Thanks

I don't recall ,I will need to dig in out of the saw dust in the shop,then I will post the size..

======

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks Rob

The one in the post is 2" x 4" x 6" the other one that I did not post is about 6" x 6" x 8" made almost the same way, it holds my dowel jigs 1/4",3/8",and 1/2" one..the type with a handle on them and a turn cam type jig, very quick way to put in dowel pin holes..and always dead on center of the lumber.. :)

If you want to see a snapshot of them and it just ask.

========

I like it! Put two nickels inside for rattle, then give it to somebody and tell them they are pirate doubloons. :) Make 'em work for it.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Hi Mike

Here's some snapshots of the box plus some other items just for kicks..:) some old toys and one new ...

The last two snapshot, is a home shop made wrench for the Craftsman and the PC that have the adjustment ring on them, made out of a old timing belt and some scrap wood stock :)

You may say where's the trick to the box that's the trick, you just lift the lid strait up :) but it looks like there is no lid.. :) if done right this one was test box out of MDF and Walnut..

========

Oh go on then Bob, let's see the other box.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.