Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Jay Nelapudi and I am new to your forum and new to routers. Woodworking is just a hobby and I would like to learn how to use routers and create templates. I just purchased Triton 3.25 hp router. I am looking for a plate to mount it under a table.

Thanks,
Jay

·
Official Greeter
19,744 Posts
Hi Jay and welcome to the forum.

What table do you have? Any generic plate to fit that table will do. You will need to drill out the mounting holes and a hole for the winding handle.

Make sure the on/off switch is easily accessible under the table.

·
Registered
536 Posts
router plates

Welcome Jay, I have Triton routers and I have found Incra 7518 plates to be very good. I make my own router tables so I can make the opening the size of the plate. On all of my routers I lock them in the power ON position before installing them in the table. Then I use either a power strip or a switch to control the power to the router. If I remove a router I turn the power off on the router so if using as a hand router it won't accidentally start, but I seldom use hand-held routers. Malcolm / Kentucky USA

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.