Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble tracking triton parts. I finally located a place in England that stock all the parts you might need. Now here’s my problem. Ordered and paid for the part back in December. Part never arrived. Contacted the company and they said it was turned over to the US post office.
I guess what I’m asking is there anyplace in the US that carries parts for the Triton.

The place I used was called toolsparesonline.

Hopefully someone can help,me.

Thank you
Richard Scott

·
Premium Member
20,438 Posts
I suggest you go to their website and contact them explaining your dilemma, and where in the USA you can find parts. The company had a rough start here in the USA with finding someone to represent their line. So they tend to go out of their way for customers. This should get you there: https://www.tritontools.com/en-US/Support?section=projects

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,022 Posts
Welcome to the forum Richard.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
What shipping option did you choose?

there should be tracking info available for you to trace step by step.

I would be unwilling to order from them due to there being no contact details except for an email address.

HMMM, just researched triton routers and their home site says to use that company for parts. Go to the main company and tell them whats happened.
https://www.tritontools.com/en-GB/Support?section=contact

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Until you've signed for that delivery, it's their problem. Hold their feet to the fire; at the very least they need to refund your payment.
Don't take "No." for an answer.
I have no issue with Triton. They probably make a fine machine, BUT this is the reason a lot of us hold Bosch in such high regard. This sort of thing doesn't happen.
I just recently (this past week) had an issue* I wanted to discuss with Bosch CS. Not only did they get back to me immediately, they followed up to make sure I was completely satisfied with the customer service I had received. I was.

(* those slick knobs on the fixed base 1617)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I’m in Australia and I use toolsparesonline in the UK all the time for Triton bits and pieces as the Australian distributor is woeful. I’ve never had a problem with a delivery. Looks like it may be on your end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts