Router Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)HI EVERYONE,
JUST TO INTRO- I HAVE BEEN A HAMSTER FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS NOW AND ENJOYED PLAYING IN THE SAWDUST MAKING FURNITURE FOR THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND EVEN YHE OCCASIONAL NEIGHBOUR !
MY FIRST ROUTER WAS A BOSCH POF 400 ,500WATT OR SOMETHING ,JUST A SMALL ONE, I THEN UPGRADED TO AN OLD STANLEY RING ROUTER [1959 MODEL 267] , THIS BECAME MY FAVOURITE ROUTER FOR MANY YEARS AND IS STILL WITH ME AND STILL WORKS IT IS PART OF MY powertool family HA HA!
ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO I TREATED MYSELF TO A BOSCH MITRE SAW 10" AND STARTED TO BUILD A WORKABLE SAWDUST ROOM ; BUILDING MOST OF MY BENCHES AND SHOP DOLLY"S SO THAT THEY WERE MOVABLE WITH BRAKE CASTER WHEELS.
THE MAIN INVALUABLE TOOL AFTER THIS WAS WAS THE TRITON SERIES 2000 WORKCENTRE AND ROUTERTABLE RSA300 PLUS 3 TRITON ROUTERS [2400W,1400W,AND 1010W]
THE TRITON PRECISION HAS BEEN A GREAT ADVANTAGE AND THERE IS NEWS OF MORE NEW PRODUCTS COMING OUT THIS YEAR [MARCH/APRIL] BEING LAUNCHED AT COLOGNE IN GERMANY; EDGING TO A MORE PROFESSIONAL AUDIENCE .
I THINK I HAVE SAID FAR TOO MUCH NOW ,I THINK ITS YOUR TURN MY FRIENDS ,GREAT TO BE WITH YOU ALL!:)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts